lunes, 17 de diciembre de 2012

How did the age, ways and context in which you learnt English influence your success at learning?



I studied in a public school so the context of learning English was never good, almost nothing could be learned at school, so I learned more in my house looking for things that interested me:  translating songs with the help of a dictionary, If I had any questions I asked to the English teacher showing  my translations,  so he could correct my mistakes. Watching movies I learned to pronounce words and express myself in English (in classes we never talked in English).

This was the reason that motivated me to study English because I want to teach kids how fun and useful it is to learn a second language, I don´t want to be like my teachers were based on a single book or a photocopy for a class.

Motivate children is the best way I can teach , doing fun activities, showing the entertaining use of English, I want to teach them to lose their fear of speaking English!

1 comentario:

  1. I think that most of us learnt from music, tranlating songs, it's a very useful tool for our students especially now where they have all what they need.

    ResponderEliminar